Baby, it's COLD Outside!

Absolutely nothing like last years very mild winter.  On December 26th, I was bundled up in all my winter gear as it was only 29* out.  Major Yuck.
It's been chilly out ever since, so I have been staying indoors.  After running all of my errands (Target after Christmas sales, computer pick up at Best Buy, and a Dillard's run) I decided that lounging around the house in jammies, cuddling with my boys and watching tv sounded perfect.  Let me tell you...it was.  Only I'm not quite sure what day it is, and I'm not certain when I go back to work.  Lol
I will admit, there are times that I'm quite lonely.  When that event arises I hop in my car and head to Center Court, there's always somebody there to talk to. :-)
I was very excited after my Dillard's run, as I got the purse that I've had my eye on.  I love it! Now I just need to go through my closet and get rid of clothes I don't wear and go buy new ones!
We had high hopes of filling our closets when we went to Katy Mills today, but it didn't happen.  I did get two shirts, though.
After our disappointing shopping trip, we went to Cavendars where I got my first legitimate pair of cowboy boots.  Yee Haw!  Chad got two new pairs of boots, one for work and one that is dressy.  My boots are very comfortable and I cannot wait to wear them out. :-)
We had initially discussed going to Trader Joe's, but I had awful blisters from the silly clogs I wore today.  I really need to get my feet in shape before we go to Disney. I also had very good intentions of going to the gym with Chad, but the blisters changed that.
Yesterday I made a large change to our trip to Disney in May - we switched resorts and will be at the Boardwalk Inn now.  I figured it was a good option since we have most of our meals at Epcot. I'm looking forward to our trip, and am even thinking about creating some tshirts for our trip.  May feels so far away!
We were looking at our schedules and aren't quite sure where we will be able to fit IVF in.  At this point, it looks like this summer. Unfortunately, that puts me much farther from my goal.  One more thing that is a concern is my friend Missy's wedding in June .  This would mean we don't start the preparations until July, which pushes us back pretty far.  Decisions, decisions...
I will admit that I'm looking forward to feeling like a normal person for awhile.  Ive even contemplated speaking with Dr Heaps to see if he thinks a good "cleaning out" would be in my best interests.  That part is a walk in the park.  Yes, I'll need a few days off of work, but if it helps me feel better and increases my odds of conception, I'm game.
I received a great call from my Disney-hating coworker today.  He was asking me for help.  In planning a Disney vacation for his family.  Soooo much fun.  I'm absolutely loving this!
I'm hoping that tomorrow my feet will be feeling better, and perhaps I can go to the gym with Chad.   I just have one or two errands to run tomorrow and then I have everything complete.  We are both going to try to eat better and get in shape.  (I know, I know.  Round IS a shape!!!!)

Comments

Popular Posts