I Wanna Go Home

Yes, I am well aware of the fact that I already have one posting today. Unfortunately, I'm just laying in bed, being bored and thinking about what we would be doing if we were in illinois.
For one, I know we'd be having pizza and we'd probably be lounging in the living room watch Ted with my family. Not going to lie, although I like my bed, I'd much rather be in my bed in the pink room.
I have also been thinking about what kind if Christmas traditions I'm going to start. Tomorrow we are lounging around in pjs and watching christmas movies and baking cookies. We decided to stay here for dinner, so we will probably have frozen lasagna and garlic bread. I know you're excited...
Right now I'm just hoping for a good nights sleep and that both of us (all of us, really) are in good moods. Maybe ill look at pricing some Disney stuff out, that should cheer me up!!!

Comments

Popular Posts