Santa Baby

I'm sitting in our bedroom behind closed doors because Chad is wrapping my Christmas gifts. I think many of them are pity gifts, as I had purchased a handful for him. All of the stockings, with the exception of mine, are filled to the brim.
I made a Walmart run this morning to pick up some stocking stuffers and a few little gifts. (Okay, some of them were big gifts for the both of us!). I felt guilty since Cappy had a full stocking and Willie had an empty one.
I cleaned the kitchen up and set the table (kind of). I wrapped the presents and made puppy chow. I have all of our Christmas movies out for the movie marathon. Only thing left is to bake some cookies.
Tonight's feast will be frozen lasagna and garlic bread. Tomorrow will be steaks, au gratin potatoes, and pretzel bread.
Mom received her Christmas gift today, which she appeared to like. I had my eye on that particular purse for quite awhile. I wish that the rest of the gifts would be delivered today as well, but ill have to wait until Wednesday to hear the responses if Daddy and Chase.
I really wish we were able to be in illinois for Christmas, but I will admit that the 75 degree weather is amazing. (Though it doesn't feel much like Christmas)
Here are some pictures from today for your enjoyment:















Comments

Popular Posts