Christmas Eve

Yesterday, I ran a few errands with Mom before getting dressed and ready for "Christmas at the Coffman's."  We headed over to his parents house early and spent some quality time with them before everybody got there.  As usual, it was a great time.  Cappy, of course, was the life of the party.  (Well, tied with Cam, that is.)  All the Grandparents loved him.  It was good to see everybody, though it was difficult to see them in bad health.  You'd think after working at the hospital I'd be used to it, but I guess it's always different when it's your family.  After eating a lot of food and opening gifts, we headed back to my parents house and quickly passed out.  We both absolutely love my bed here, but I will be the first to admit that it's a little bit tight for two full-sized adults, a dog and a cat.  Oh well...
Here are some pictures from our Christmas Eve festivities
Grampa Grumpy with his favorite Grandpuppy - Cappy the dog.

Family picture...Eloise wasn't about to let us take a picture without her in it.

Mommy's perfect puppy - watching Auntie B cook.

Cindy thought this was the cutest thing ever - Eloise was a little bit jealous that she couldn't fit.

Cappy with Nana T

Another family picture

Eloise ripping open her gifts

Cam has turned into such a little man - our favorite quote from the night was from him, "I'm not talking to you.  I'm talking to MY mommy."  (This was directed at Tim.)

Puppy was pooped -  Christmas wore him out!

Comments

Popular Posts