A new beginning.

I am officially thirty years old now.  I was touched by all the lovely messages I received on Facebook yesterday, it really made me feel special.  It was difficult being away from my family - no birthday dinner for me this year.  :-(
Chad picked up a pizza on his way home last night and we enjoyed pizza in front of the television, just like we did back home.  For my birthday, Chad even agreed to watch "The Help" with me...and paid attention throughout the entire movie.  It was a great movie, and Chad even admitted it.  Unfortunately, we were both disappointed with the ending.  As good as the movie was, the book was still far better.  I do look forward to taking the movie home with me and watching it with my Mom at Christmas.
Chad has the day off today, and I look forward to having a three-day weekend with him.  He has two errands that he has to run this morning (while I wrap a surprise Christmas gift for him) and then we will be heading to the Galleria to go shopping before dinner at Maggiano's tonight.  It's kind of  a dreary day today, so shopping will be perfect!

Comments

  1. I am terribly sorry...I think I forgot to wish you a happy birthday on facebook! SO you get it here....
    HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! So glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts