Nooooooo!!!'

Does she have to go?!?!?!? Why can't she stay here forever?!?!
Did you ever think you'd hear me say that?! I really don't want to take mom to the airport tomorrow. I wish I could be a bitch and refuse.
I slept fairly well last night, and actually haven't taken any pain pills since 11 last night. I'd say I'm doing well!
I was afraid to take them this morning, because I'd not had anything to eat. Y'all know how I feel about nausea.
Mom and I ran to Marshall's, where I scored an awesome pair of orange tennis shoes and a comforter. (She scored a pair of adorable blue pants.). Since I was exhausted, I let her run into DSW before we headed to Dillard's. at Dillard's we both scored pretty big - we got matching purses (mine bright and obnoxious, hers boring) and she got an awesome Coach wristlets and a Beautiful yellow Michael Kors bag for her cruise.
We really wanted to pick up some Chickfila, but mom wanted to try to get a cheesecake from Center Court for Daddy, so we went there instead. She may have fallen in love with the place.
We had a quick lunch (and drinks) and then took Cappy to see his Mama Chris. Afterwards, we all came home and passed out
Once we woke up, we ran to HEB, where she was able to see the iPad man (long story) in his glory. I thought she was going to lose it! Mom made us some Salisbury Steak (mmmm!). And we headed back to Center Court for dinner. As usual, we had a blast. Michael (the bartender) took wonderful care of us and we all did three shots, including a grape drank shot! Honestly, I don't know when the last time mom had so much fun was. I really enjoyed her. I didnt know she had the fun in her!
I just wish she wasn't leaving tomorrow. I'm so very thankful that she came to take care of me - I'd have been very bored had she not been here. I'm truly a very lucky girl, I just wish my family lived closer.
I'm thankful for our wonderful friends at Center Court and my amazing coworkers, who've sent messages checking on me. Life would just be so much better of my family lived down here. Maybe after we have a baby...
I've promised mom that I'll send her many updates, and I hope for a road trip this summer for baby showers. Mom has made it abundantly clear that should I need ivf, she will be here for the egg retrieval . It kinda makes me feel good. It's something Chad and I will do together, but nothing would make me feel better than having my Momma there.
We are going to make it through this.. Hopefully IUI will work and we don't have to move on to ivf. And, honestly, I'm really hoping for twins!!! That would make my life easier, and I could just have a hysterectomy afterwards.
I'm nervous about my appointment on Monday, but I'm looking forward to my estrogen level. I really hope that it finally drops.
I feel much better, just the spots of exhaustion. Mikey cracked me up, thinking that I should still be In The hospital since I had surgery yesterday,
I'm dreading dropping mom back off at the airport. The good news is that I have a lot to remember her by - cheesecake, purses, comforters, food and our special fireball shot. We'll always have that!
I want to close this out with mentioning again, how lucky I am... Mom flew in (exhausted) from Illinois for my surgery, and found her way home on her own. (I think she's ready to move down here). We've enjoyed our time together, but we wish it could be more. Hopefully one of these days my family will move down here forever.







Comments

Popular Posts