Tired

I'm tired of feeling like shit.
Tired of being sad.
Tired of being jealous.
Tired of nothing ever going my way.
Tired of giving.
Tired of being taken advantage of.
Tired of shots, doctors appointments, medicine and lab work.
Tired of being exhausted.
Tired of missing my family and friends.
Tired of the drama.
Tired of going to Walmart & seeing morons with multiple kids using food stamps.
Tired Of driving an empty SUV?
Tiered of arguing.
Tired of being looked over.
Tired of being judged.
Tired of people thinking I'm over-reacting.
Tired of work.
Tired of people asking me how many kids I have.
Tired of people telling me to stay childless because kids suck the life out of you.
Tired of being asked if I don't like kids.
Tired of People telling me to relax.
Tired of people telling me to stop stressing.
Tired of my husband being grumpy.
Tired of us both feeling lIke fat slobs.
I'm tired of putting on a happy face when I'm falling apart inside.
Tired of all the bad memories this stupid state holds.

The bottom line, my friends, is that I'm just plain tired of everything.

Comments

Popular Posts