Carry On...

This most-recent stimulation has been interesting.  I feel a lot better than I have in the past, particularly in regards to hot Flashes.  Unfortunately, I'm ridiculously bloated from the medicine and have bruises all over my belly.

I've given up on wearing any pants with buttons - yoga pants are my best friend right now.  I feel like I have to pee constantly, and I'm really only comfortable laying down.  I think sitting up puts additional pressure on my bladder - yuck!  I'm definitely going to be a crabby and miserable pregnant woman.

I have five good follicles, three of which are very mature this time.   My lining measured in around 11mm, which is wonderful for implantation.  Tonight I will give myself my trigger shot around 930, and will be going into Piney Point tomorrow and Saturday for inseminations.  Tomorrow's procedure will be done by Dr Witz, who I've read wonderful things about.  Saturday's procedure will be done by Dr Skorupski, who I've also read good things about.  I will update tomorrow after my procedure in regards to the numbers and my thoughts on Dr Witz.

Please keep us in your prayers.

XOXO,

Diana, Chad, Willie & Cappy

Comments

Popular Posts