Round Three, Part One

Today I had the pleasure of undergoing IUI with Dr Witz.  Let me just start off by saying how much we like him!!!

Not long after we signed in and sat down, Dr Bello walked out and said something to us.  Ugh!  Talk about making a girl nervous.
  We were called back and verified that Dr Witz was, indeed, the physician performing the procedure.  I was a bit nervous, yet very pleasantly surprised.  He joked around with us and had a wonderful bedside manner.   He, like most docs, had issues with my cervix.  Shocker!  However, he was super gentle. He cracked a joke about going "Catholic" and got down on one knee to perform the procedure.  He kept checking on me to make sure I was holding up alright.  At the end he made a comment that had us worried, "Ashton (the nurse) please order me..........."
"A pack of Camel cigarettes."

We laughed hysterically.  Then we somehow started talking about whiskey, bourbon, and other forms of liquor.  Right before he walked out he commented that this was "an oddly enjoyable insemination, probably the best yet." we suggested he warn Dr Skorupski prior to our appointment tomorrow.

And now, what y'all have been waiting for:

Follicles: 3-4 mature, 2 immature
Sperm count (after wash): 15 million

We are scheduled to be there at 8am tomorrow, with procedure at 9am.

Until then.......





Comments

Popular Posts