Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

What. A. Day.
This morning I woke up and headed to HFI for my appointment. I was all sorts of nervous about what my ovaries/follicles looked like.
There is no question that righty is the one that's going to ovulate this month. I have four wonderful looking follicles. One, in particular, is very ready! Lefty is still a loser, and doesn't quite keep up. Honestly, lefty doesn't have anything worth writing about. Lefty is just a jerk!!! My lining came in at 9.7mm, which is pretty darn good.
After my appointment I came home and napped all afternoon. I figured that would make the time pass faster! :-). Around 2, I received the phone call with... (Drum roll, please!)
Good news!!! Tonight was my last set of Bravelle injections! Tomorrow night at 9:15 I get to give myself my trigger shot!!! Unfortunately, that means that I have to stay up until then, but at least were having our anniversary party (80s themed) at Center Court. That should make it a bit easier!
On Sunday morning, we have to be at Piney Point for my first insemination at 8am. They will prepare Chad's swimmers at that time, and then inseminate me! We will go back to Piney Point on Monday morning for my second insemination. The best part about it is that Chad is actually able to be with me when I (hopefully) get impregnated! :-). I'm seriously beyond excited - this will work for us. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
I will be off of medication until the 28th, when I start the lovely vaginally suppositories. Yuck!!! Then, I am on my own until 3/11 when I go in for my official pregnancy test. Y'all know I won't be able to last that long!!! I will probably end up testing daily, as I've heard of people who get positives 10 days after the insemination.
All that I know is that this must work for me. We have so many things (including major changes) going on in our lives right now. We really need some good news.
Any additional prayers are welcomed! Thank you all!
Love,
Diana and Chad

Comments

Popular Posts