Glass Cage of Emotions

Honestly, this hasn't been the best week. It started out well, with the good news at my RE appointment on Monday. Yesterday, it went to hell in a hand basket. Unfortunately, I'm not privileged to tell you just why. Soon enough, my friends. Soon enough...
I went to my appointment this morning, and I was (and still am) an emotional wreck. The good news is that it looks like I have 4-5 follicles that ate maturing, and my lining is good. I was told I'll probably be triggered on Friday or Saturday, with inseminations on either Sunday and Monday or Monday and Tuesday. Part of me wants the Sunday start, so that I can get it over with. The other part of me wants Monday start so that I get a 5-day weekend. I could honestly use a break.
I go back on Friday morning and will have more information in the afternoon. I an also curious as to who will be doing my inseminations. Hopefully by Friday I will be able to tell the world what exactly is going on in my life and just why I'm so terribly stressed out.

Comments

Popular Posts