Next To Me

Tomorrow is another big day - hopefully my lab work will show good hormone levels, my ultrasound will be clean and we can start shooting up drugs. :-). (Sorry, I have to make it sound that much more exciting!) I'm looking forward to getting this process started, and I'm happy that Chad will be going with me this time.
Of course, I'm nervous too. I'm really hoping that I don't get that nauseous feeling again. We are so close that I can taste it. :-)
I'm still worried about giving myself shots, and dreading those nasty suppositories that ill be using for the next three to four months. (Provided the procedure works)
I wish I was able to get exited without going overboard. Part of me wants to be negative, so that I'm not let down. But, negativity isn't the right environment. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic, but I cannot help but be afraid that everything will, as usual, fall apart.
I'm just thankful that no matter what, Chad will be next to me!

Comments

Popular Posts