Imag-in-ation

Ok. Lets say that for some reason or another Chad and I were to move from Texas. What, if anything, would I miss? Below you will find a list of things that we (or I) would hate to leave behind:

1. Dr Vanderzyl
2. Dr Heaps - I really don't want anybody else to deliver my babies
3. My coworkers, Carlos and Tracey
4. Center Court
5. Mel, Chris and Emily
6. My friends (Suzanne...)
7. Cajun food
8. Chickfila
9. HEB
10. Shopping
11. Access to some of the best medical care in the US
12. My patients
13. The gorgeous weather
14. The ability to wear flip-flops year round
15. The amazing tan I get between April/May and September
16. My beautiful home
17. Living in an allergen-free environment
18. Low gas prices
19. A very conservative (mostly Republican) community
20. Dr Williams & HFI!

These are a few of my fav-o-rite things...

Comments

Popular Posts