Decisions

I just received the fee schedule from HFI for the 'prescribed' treatments. Yikes!
I am very thankful for good health insurance, I just really wish that we had some sort of Infertility coverage. Those of you who have it, count your blessings.
I'm very thankful that we have a wonderful OB/GYN who is willing to prescribe and monitor natural Clomid cycles. We were floored when we found out that these cycles cost $800/month at HFI - based on that we are sitting at $4000 already! Thank The Lord for Dr Heaps!
I'm leaning towards IUI with clomid, rather than injectables, for our first cycle. We know that I'm ovulating with the Clomid, so why not try it that way first?!
Thankfully, Chad has a certain amount of money set aside for 'getting pregnant' costs. It would be great if we didn't exhaust all that money quickly.
There is an increased likelihood of twins with these treatments, but I'm totally okay with that. Right now, the decision making process is the most stressful in my eyes.
Although I'm not feeling 100%, I'm looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow. This staying home thing isn't for me - of course, it may be different when I'm at home with my child. I think feeling crappy just made it way worse.
Since I missed work yesterday and today, I will be working on Friday morning, which really isn't too bad. I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend though I know that chad will likely be working all weekend long. The preparations for Thanksgiving will keep me busy. I can taste the food right now...

Comments

Popular Posts