Thankful Thursday,Round 2

Yet another weekly edition of Thankful Thursday.  I now present you with the list, in no particular order:

1. My coworkers, Carlos and Tracey - when I'm having a bad day I can always count on them to turn my frown upside down.  They are truly amazing people and I'm so glad to have them in my life.  They let me vent (as i do for them), cry, crack corny jokes and support me.  This week, they both went as far as offering to adjust their schedules so that I can go to Sam Antonio for the branch trip.  How's that for teamwork?
2. Vicks Vapor Rub - no comment necessary.  Those of you who work in the medical field understand.  For those of you who don't, ask somebody who does.
3. My husband - holy cow does he drive me batshit crazy, but I don't know what I'd do without him.  He is truly my best friend.  Everyday I am thankful for everything he does to provide for our little family,
4.  Laughter- I do a lot of laughing, especially at work. (or at my husband)
5. Phenomenal Physicians - we have two amazing doctors that take the time to answer questions and do whatever it takes to make you feel better.
6. Cappy the Dog - seriously, is there a better feeling in the world than coming home to somebody who is SOOOOOO excited to see you?  Not to mention the unconditional love they provide.
7. Williams the Cat- even when he pukes on our comforter at 2 in the morning.  He's ridiculously cute and awfully sweet.
8. Starbucks Carmel Brûlée Latte- deliciousness in my mouth.
9. Christmas music - yes, it's early but it makes me awfully damn happy.
10. Inspirational people - I have patients that inspire me.  I have friends who inspire me.  I have family that inspires me.  Sometimes you need to look outside of the box.

And, since this is really shallow, y'all are going to have to figure this one out.....

MyCOACHpurseCOACHshoesLuxurycarBlingDiamondsTiffanyjewelsMissMejeansFancyneighborhoodManicuresPedicuredtoesWaxedbrowsFacialsMassagesFancyhaircuts

Kiss my ass, biatches! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts