Again?!

Ladies and gentleman, I'm afraid I may be getting sick again. I cannot believe it. In the year and a half we've lived here I've only been sick three times - strep right after we moved here, a sinus infection in July and that garbage/pneumonia I had almost two weeks ago. And, might I add, that the garbage I recently had is the worst I've had anything in quite awhile.
I thought I'd covered all the bases. With Chad being sick I stripped the bed, lysoled the mattress and pillows down, and washed our sheets in bleach and hot water. Now I'm all sniffly. I feel like Mrs. Snuffleupagus. Ugh! Add in the lingering cough and I'm a real sexy beast. Last night Chad was going to sleep upstairs, but he was too lonely. So, he crawled into bed getting all up in my germ-free zone. Can you sense my irritation?!
This morning I also woke up with a rash all over my chest. :-(. My first thought was that it was from the Heath Bar cheesecake I've been eating. (Because I'm horribly allergic to almonds). So I have refrained from eating any of it and took some allergy meds. Well, the rash is getting worse. It's spreading, but it's only on my chest. The only thing I've done different is use the Lysol and bleach. I'm hoping I just have really sensitive skin. :-/. So, I took some Benedryl and hope it will be gone when I wake up.
Today's big purchase was a pet-grooming kit, so Chad and I shaved Cappy today. He's not so sure about the cut, but it's growing on me. He's so incredibly soft! I kept telling him (in the event that he really understands) that I was getting him sexy for all the bitches at 'camp.' :-).
We rented a few movies since Chad stayed home again today. I actually think Chad enjoyed Magic Mike much more than I did. Honestly, I didn't see what the big deal was. Oh well - to each their own, right?!



Comments

Popular Posts