Thankful Thursday (er, Wednesday), round 3

Since I'm laying here sick in bed with not much else to do, I thought I'd do my weekly Thankful Thursday. I figured that, most likely, after working a 12-hour shift tomorrow I would need the rest.
Once again, in no particular order, and without further adieu...
1. Puffs Kleenex with Vicks. They really make blowing your nose much more enjoyable.
2. 'Roids - because they help me breathe when I get all sickly.
3. Peppermint Chocolate Chip shakes from Chick-fil-a
4. Gas that doesn't jump 40 cents in one day without warning
5. Cough syrup with codeine
6. A (mostly) comfortable bed
7. Co-workers who care enough to text you to see how you're feeling
8. Reese's peanut butter pumpkins, trees, hearts and eggs. (But not the regular Reese's)
9. A husband who picks up whatever food I want to eat when I'm sick and cleans up the kitchen. (Even when what sounds good is totally out of his way home)

Comments

Popular Posts