Almost There!!!

I've survived 66% of this work week! Hooray!!!
It's been a quiet week, since Tracey is off this week. We have had plenty of laughs, though. In fact, I'm pretty certain Carlos is losing his mind! (And that he's had far too much coffee)
Today, we were anxiously awaiting our DNV audit that was scheduled for 11am - we left our beverages (coffee) in the office/off-stage area. Our director, Todd, came into help with the audit. Guess who never showed up? Yup. Much like the month long period in the spring. Oh well. If it was meant to be a scare tactic, it worked.
We both got our Performance Evaluations, though. It's interesting to me how Methodist does them - so much different than what I'm accustomed to. Don't get me wrong - I really like the way they do it.
We had a rep being us some pies, which the PO staff left behind without touching. Good for us! Carlos and I each have a pie to take home tomorrow!
I had Todd laughing at me, because I told him I had a Christmas card for him but I didn't want to ask for his mailing address. I know that I certainly don't want any of Chad's employees to know where we live. Lol! Todd was teasing me about shooting his porch light with a bb gun. Lol.
Chad received a message from Paula at Newmark today, and I guess they're doing a lot fit of the floor plan that he wants to build. I'm really confused about this issue. See, I absolutely LOVE our home. But, we really did find the most amazing lot. And, we can get a three-car garage. Decisions, decisions. Honestly, Id rather stay here, get new bedroom furniture and and spend the money needed to conceive a kid.
We have been testing Cappy the past two weeks because we are ready to be done with the puppy crate. He's been doing very well, and hasn't had an accident. We are well on our way to.a crate-free 2013. Unfortunately, somebody took my TMNT pj pants and ate a hole in my crotch. Little monster....guess it was my fault for leaving them out!!! Lesson learned.
Here's to a quick Wednesday!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts