From my sickbed

Felt horrible this morning and decided to call in sick, which I felt so guilty about. I tried calling Tiffanee about 450, and left her a message. Still feeling guilty I texted both Carlos and Tracey to let them know as well. Since I'd not heard anything, I texted Glenn who suggested I call Todd. Ugh! I called Todd and left him a message, nervous about if they had anybody to cover my clinic. I did receive a text message from Todd saying that he'd take care of it for me. Whew!
I went back to sleep until 8am, when I called to make another appointment with Dr Vanderzyl. Fun! Unfortunately I couldn't get in until 320, but ill take. What I can get. I slept some more, until lunchtime, when I got dressed and picked up some lunch. I relaxed for awhile until it was time to leave. I didnt wait too terribly long in the waiting room, which I was thankful for. Lavelle was teasing me about how I looked ragged and sick. Yup!
When Dr V came in he agreed that I should have been feeling better by now. After carefully examining me, he decided I had pneumonia. Fun! Lavelle brought me my shot and gave me the orders for a Medrol dose pack too. Ugh! If I'm not feeling better by Thursday I have to go back in. He wrote me a note for work, and I can go back on Thursday. Tomorrow ill lay around and rest up so I can go back to the crazies!

Comments

Popular Posts