11


Okay, so I definitely wasn't tagged to do this, but I am doing it anyway. Thanks, Liz!


11 Random Things About Myself
1. I love animals
2. I could eat pizza for every meal
3. I love my job and coworkers
4. The thought of having more than two kids terrifies the shit out of me
5. I will only own a white, pearl or black car (though the bullet was silver...)
6. I plan our meals out a week ahead of time
7. I lay in the bathtub while Chad showers
8. I purposely distract our dog so that our cat can attack him
9. I think Texas has the worst drivers ever
10. I sleep with a Sesame Street pillowcase and my blanky
11. I secretly like beer


1. Where's your favorite place to score a good deal when shopping? Outlet malls or Dillard's. pretty much the only place i shop
2. Most annoying thing about Facebook? All the pregnancy announcements that make me feel like a failure (no offense)
3. You're in the McDonald's drive-thru, what do you order? Oh boy! Two options
A. Two hamburgers, mustard and pickle only. French fries and a diet dr pepper
B. quarter pounder with cheese meal, no onions with a diet dr pepper
4. When do you put your Christmas/Holiday decorations up? Thanksgiving day
5. Do you know when your mail comes? Not really, it's pretty much hit or miss here
6. How do you deal with stress? I don't! I sleep, eat, whine and cry
7. Favorite movie? Oh! Follow that Bird, Ghostbusters 1 & 2....
8. Do you make the bed everyday? Not really, though I'm getting better
9. Are you happy with your current hair style? I would be if it weren't so humid here in Texas
10. Is your house organized to your liking? For the most part, though there are a few things that need 'help'
11. How long have you been blogging? I actually started blogging back in the day of MySpace, but I actively picked it up when we moved to Texas

Your questions...
1. In your opinion, what is the ideal number of children?
2. How do you feel about animals sleeping in your bed?
3. What is your favorite vacation spot?
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
5. What is your dream car and why?
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
7. You're on a road trip and are hungry - what fast food joint do you stop at for food?
8. Mandatory sterilization-yay or nay? Why?
9. What is your favorite song from the 80's?
10. What completes you?
11. What are your thoughts on the Fifty Shades of Grey series?

Have fun!!!

Comments

  1. First comments: I still sleep with my blankie from child. I will never give it up, despite my Mom's protests. I love that you stick the cat on the dog. That amuses me to no end!

    Now because I have no life & you had good questions:
    1. In your opinion, what is the ideal number of children? 2-3 quite honestly.
    2. How do you feel about animals sleeping in your bed? I don't mind, but my allergies don't allow it anymore.
    3. What is your favorite vacation spot? Hawaii
    4. What is your favorite childhood memory? This is from high school, but it's from right after my parents divorced...Mom & I went to Disney World. It was us against the world & I was never so happy.
    5. What is your dream car and why? I don't have one. I'd love a Lexus suv though.
    6. What is your guilty pleasure? Reality tv, junk food & the internet.
    7. You're on a road trip and are hungry - what fast food joint do you stop at for food? Steak N Shake if possible. Otherwise Wendy's.
    8. Mandatory sterilization-yay or nay? Why? I want to say yay, trust me I do, unfortunately it crosses too many human rights lines so I say nay. Instead I think we need to give ultimatums to people who abuse the system & we need to stop providing welfare to people for their entire lives.
    9. What is your favorite song from the 80's? No clue.
    10. What completes you? My faith.
    11. What are your thoughts on the Fifty Shades of Grey series? Initially I read the books & was as hooked as most people. Yes, they are poorly written but something sucked me in. After some time went by I started thinking more & more about how controlling Grey is & the abuse he gives and I find them not acceptable. No female deserves to be beaten & have sex used in a negative way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts