My head! :-(

I knew it was too good to be true...the beginning of October and I've yet to get sick.  I've been feeling kind of "funky" since Monday, kind of clammy and icky.  I figured it was just my allergies, especially since we've been keeping our windows open.  However, Wednesday night I started feeling pretty gross and last night I started coughing.  Even my husband said that I sounded bad, and that's a lot coming from him.  Today I feel like my head could be popped with a needle and I'm pretty congested.  Blah!  Thankfully, I have an appointment with Dr. Vanderzyl at 3pm.  I'm hoping that we can get this before it turns into something worse. 

That being said, I'm almost glad that my parents canceled their trip here because I doubt I'd be much fun.  I'm planning on taking it easy most of the weekend - giving Cappy a bath and getting a pedicure with Chad.  I really hate being sick, but I know there are people who have it so much worse.  I'm hoping to start feeling better quickly after I get some medicine in me, because I have no business going to the hospital if I don't feel well - the patients I deal with are just too sick. 

I drove by the house yesterday and my curiosity attacked - since there were no workers there I decided I wanted to go inside to see what had been done.  Of course, once I got inside I started feeling guilty - Chad and I had both said we wouldn't go into the house without the other, and I just did it.  So, I didn't pay too much attention to the details, but I did notice a few things.  We now have toilets and faucets!  The protective plastic sheeting has been taken off of the windows.  Unfortunately, it doesn't appear as though the granite issue has been dealt with yet.  Boo!  I must admit, I was a little disappointed in what I saw, too.  Nothing has been done in the way of landscaping, we're still missing a kitchen cabinet, the tile backsplash isn't finished, the shutters haven't been put up, painting needs to be done and the carpet has yet to be installed.  I'm not going to get upset about the carpet, but the other things are a little bit annoying.  I didn't pay a ton of attention, so I don't know how everything else looks.  I'm just afraid now that we've asked and mentioned that we would like to get the house done quickly that they will start dragging their feet.  Sigh.

Ive been trying to stay busy today, but it's hard, especially when you don't feel one hundred percent.  :-(  Chad is at a golf outing and is unsure when he will be home, so that kind of sucks.  While I'm at the doctor today, I'm planning on having him look at the stops on my scalp.  I'm hoping it's nothing serious because I'm wanting to get highlights and my hair chopped off a bit. 

Comments

Popular Posts