I'm so excited -

And I just can't hide it!!!!!

As I mentioned yesterday, our pre-closing walk-thru has been scheduled for November 2nd.  Well, while I was at work this morning we find out that our closing date has been scheduled too!  Wednesday, November 16th at 11:30 am.  I guess the countdown can officially begin!  Unfortunately, I will have to take the day off so I know that morning will just drag on and on and on.  I suppose I will survive though.

About an hour ago, Chad received a phone call from Chris, the builder.  When he called to tell me this I immediately became concerned.  (Lord knows I'm already anxious enough between going on vacation, leaving Cappy behind, etc.)  Thankfully, there was no bad news.  He had called to inform us that the carpet is being laid and the landscapers started working on the yard, which should be completed by tomorrow.  This means we will get to see our home ALMOST finished BEFORE we leave for Florida on Thursday!  I am so excited that it's a little bit ridiculous.

This morning was a fairly quiet Monday at the hospital, which is very uncommon.  I even got to go to some new floors today - Teaching Services, Renal/Med, and Med/Surg.  Amazingly enough, there weren't many admissions this weekend so it didn't take long to complete my tasks.  Since both Karen and Marlene will be out of the office on Wednesday, I am taking the day off myself - I've still yet to pack for Florida.  (And, those of you who know me well should know that I am always packed at least a week before we go somewhere!)

It's bound to be an exciting week full of photos, so check back on Wednesday and Monday! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts