I need to vent.

So, I'm super excited that it's raining, although I'm not so excited about what has come along with it...

William was a little freaked out by the rain but I managed to calm him down.  We were sitting on the couch when I suddenly heard a very strange sound to my right. I found that one window was leaking, so I got towels to attempt to sop it up.  Thank goodness for curiosity because I decided to check all of the other windows in the apartment.  The window next to it was leaking,k too.  I got the pictures moved out of the way, because I would be livid if our wedding pictures (or any pictures for that matter) were damaged by water.  Thank goodness I checked the other windows, too - the window in the guest bedroom was also leaking.  Six or seven towels later I think I finally have the leaking under control.  I called the management office, but they didn't seem overly excited about it.  Seriously?!  If our furniture is even ruined I'm going to shit.
I had to go out to the garage to get a case of soda for the fridge, and I'm glad I waited until this afternoon to do so....there was standing water in the foyer from the front door.  ARGH!  I sopped that up the best I could, too.
Meanwhile, I'm gettins so tired of this damned apartment complex.  The crap that we have had to put up with here is unacceptable.  Our house cannot get started (and finished) quickly enough.  Also, let's just say that the apartment complex is going to get quite a list from the Coffman's as to why we are breaking our lease....

Comments

Popular Posts