Busy Week

This week has been quite busy and has provided us (mainly me) a lot to look forward to! :-)

On Sunday, we went out to the house and I actually enjoyed it.  For the most part, I felt pretty good though it was awfully hot.  We took a lot of pictures and cannot wait to "monitor" the progress of our home!
On Monday, the apartment management office FINALLY sent somebody out to look at the windows and our front door/foyer area.  He claimed there was no way for the water to get in either the windows or the front door, but said they'd been having a lot of complaints about it lately.  Uh, yeah...because we have water in our damned apartments, duh!  Obviously, we didn't get very far with that one but I will be DEMANDING that they come out immediately next time it rains and I have water everywhere.  Pest control also came out to spray for ants, since the treatment we've not seen any ants, so keep your fingers crossed that did the trick.  I also go the pleasure of seeing our crazy PCP. First of all, I don't see how you are so busy that your 1:45 appointment, which was the first appointment of the day, should have to wait an hour to be seen. ARGH!  I cannot wait to change doctors, to say the least.
Cap'n started his heartworm treatment on Tuesday, and I went to get a pedicure with Chris & Sadie.  With Sadie's help, I picked out a funky purple color and I absolutely love it!  We talked to the vet and found out the Cap'n was handling his heartworm treatment quite well, he didn't yelp or cry when given his shot! :-)  I was a little aggravated on Tuesday, however, because I was craving Arby's and every damned Arby's within 15 miles of us is closed.  By the time I found one that was still operating I was starving, but oh my, did that sandwich taste amazing!
Yesterday, I met Jen for lunch at Russo's and she brought some pictures of us as kids.  Holy crap! The clothes we wore were horrible.  I'm trying to figure out why my mother dressed me in shirts where you could practically see my boobs.  Sigh....I guess it's just a 1980's thing, eh?!  We had an enjoyable time, but the good mood was ruined when I got back to the apartment.  There was a note on our door saying that pest control would be out on Monday, and all occupants of the apartment (human, canine, and feline) needed to be out of the premises from 8-5. The note also stated that we needed to have all of our cabinets emptied.  Wow!  Where am I suppose to go with a cat and a dog all day long?! Seriously?! And, our apartment isn't big enough for me to empty all the cabinets.  For God's sake, it feels like we just got everything unpacked!  I don't understand why I should be inconvenienced because they have a pest problem...it's not my fault!  Chad did some research and doesn't think that we're required to allow them to spray, so he's going to speak with them tomorrow about it.
Tomorrow is our big day - Cap'n comes home with us.  I'm super excited, but also very nervous.  I don't want William to think I don't love him anymore, because I love him SO much!  I know everything is going to work out, but it's very nerve-wracking.
I think we're going to have another lazy weekend, which is fine by me - I'm looking forward to going to the pool and getting my tan on, even though I can only put my feet in! On Tuesday, I go back to see Dr. Heaps so hopefully then I will get the all clear to fully enjoy the pool and bathtub.  I am somewhat excited, as dorky as this sounds, to see the pictures that were taken during surgery so that I can see the extent of the Endometriosis.  I think it will be quite interesting.  Next Friday we have our Construction Orientation meeting with our builder - Chad said he wanted to run the meeting and change the topic to Schedule Expedition! LOL...It's going to be an interesting meeting, that's for sure!

Comments

Popular Posts