What a Beautiful Day!

I never thought that I would be wearing a t-shirt on my birthday, but it was glorious!
We slept in this morning and ate a delicious breakfast of Cinnamon Toast Crunch before heading out. Chad gave me the option of going to The Galleria or First Colony. While the galleria is the elite place to go (and has a Disney store), I decided it would be easier to stay in the immediate area.
We made a pit stop at Home Depot before hitting First colony. We walked around the mall, made a few small purchases and spent some time at the bookstore before going to The Cheesecake Factory. For my birthday, Chad decided to order an entire cheesecake to take home. Mmmmm!!!
We came home and watched a movie in bed with the boys (carb coma will get ya every time) and then decided to head up to center Court for some drinks and dinner. (I guess we will eat our CF leftovers tomorrow). I wasn't overly excited about hanging out at the bar, but it was so much fun!!! Our bartender was great and hooked us up - made me a birthday cake shot, got me a half-portion salad and gave me a slice of their homemade cheesecake for my birthday. I was hesitant, especially since we have the 10 inch cheesecake in the fridge, but OMFG! To die for. I'm not sure that I ever need to go to CF again. The best ever!!!
We did run into a hilarious scenario at the bar, but I've promised not to post it on Facebook or my blog. (Which sucks, because it is really that good!). It honestly made my day!
Now I'm laying in bed, feeling like Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I do not know how the day could get any better. :-). In 55 minutes I will be 31 - not sure if I can stay awake until then!

Comments

Popular Posts