New Year's Eve - Coffman Style

Yawn!!!!!!  This girl is tired!  We had a pretty busy day tat started with Chad dealing with work issues and me on the phone dealing with Comcast.

When I subscribed to Comcast last month, I tried my best to explain to them that our billing address was Thornton NOT Clarke Rd.  apparently they didn't pay attention.  This means that our account is now Past Due.  First things first, I had them change our billing address and ten I paid the past due amount.  I did, however, refuse to pay the fee that is assessed when you pay over the phone.  Thankfully the girl I was deling with was very understanding.  I moved on to te next order of business - getting set up for a home phone number.  Then I had a 'heart-to-heart' with the girl about the damned cable that was suppose to be buried within 10 days after installation.
I started then phone activation, and anxiously waited for Chad to finish getting ready.
We headed out in the truck and stopped at Taco Bell for lunch.  Can I just mention that te Doritos Locos taco is just as good as I thought it'd be?!  Since we both needed new tennis shoes, we went to DSW in search of a perfect pair.  We then made a stop at old navy, where Chad bought five pair of jeans for work.  The returning of Chads boots at Cavendars didn't go quite as planned.  Since he had worn them to the job sight, he didn't get full price back, only damaged price.  We found another pair of boots for him there.  Unfortunately, this means he got a $120 pair of boots for $300.  As you can imagine, he's none too pleased.
We finally made it to Trader Joes and I'm so glad we did.  We got a lot of great stuff for only $172!  We bought a filet mignon tenderloin, and holy cow was it awesome!!!  Just like the chateau brigand from Perry's ( and half the price!). I think we are both looking forward to trying the things we found there!
On that note, I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I am exhausted.  Looks like this girl's got a date with her pillow!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts