It Feelz Good to be a Gangsta

I cannot believe that we will soon be into the month of February. This month has gone by so quickly!!!
Thankfully, I'm feeling much better though I have had a few bouts of nausea. I've figured out, however, if you keep food in the belly the nausea isn't so bad. I'm keeping snacks on my nightstand, just in case!
We went to our new favorite grocery store, Trader Joe's, yesterday. We've been a few times in the past, but just recently started purchasing food there. The weather was absolutely beautiful yesterday - it was so nice to drive around with the sunroof open. Love!!!
Other than that road trip, we had a pretty laid back day. Chad had to work today, so I finished up stuff around the house and prepared a menu for this work week.
It was just another exciting weekend here, and I look forward to next Monday the 4th!!!

Comments

Popular Posts