Ready to face the world

Whelp, after ten days without dealing with the public it's time for me to go back to work.  Sigh...
I really do love my job, but my life has been so stress-free (for the most part) the past two weeks.  And, of course, I decided to return to work on one of our long 13-hour days.  Blech!
Today I spent the day tidying up around the house, making sure all of the laundry was done and that the bills were all in the mail.  After all that was said and done, I lounged around (in Jammie's, of course) watching tv shows on the DVR with my boys.  I did, however, get up to answer the home phone six times.  Only five of those calls were actually for us, by the way.  The others were for Jasmine Mills and Kelly Lewis.  (if you know either of these people, please pass along the fact that I'm tired of bill collectors calling my house looking for them!)
Chad was actually looking forward to returning to work today, but as usual, came home grumpy.  (even after working out!) The only thing that made me grumpy today was that the doctor's office was closed, and I was trying to schedule an appointment with them.  Sigh....
I guess that is pretty much the extent of my last day as a stay-at-home wife.  I'm ready to go back to work, though I'm not certain I'm ready for what tomorrow holds - dealing with people and whatever is waiting for me at my office!

Comments

Popular Posts