Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

This weekend has been one of the most boring weekends ever.  I guess I've been spoiled the past few weeks, what with Chad not working all weekend long.  Blah blah blah.  I just need to remember that his job provides for us.
I woke up in a not so good mood on Friday morning, and I really didn't want to work.  I sucked it up and went in anyway, and it was just as bad as I thought it would be - my least favorite Ortho receptionist was working, which meant that I was their receptionist as well.  Ugh...
Once the work day was over, I was feeling much more optimistic.  I came home and picked up a bit and took a nice nap.  Amazing what a good nap will do for you.  Chad actually left at a fairly decent time and we met up at Center Court for dinner.  We came back home and headed to be fairly early since Chad had to work yesterday.
Yesterday was pretty much equally boring.  I ran a few errands, picked up a few books I had been wanting and took a stroll through Sam's Club.  I really shouldn't go to Sam's Club without Chad there to reign me in.  (Insert guilty smile here.)  I was pretty excited about dinner last night, as I purchased a beef fillet tenderloin that I was looking forward to cooking.  Unfortunately, Chad was still at work when it was done.  I ate dinner alone, hoping that he'd get home soon.  He finally left the plant around 7-ish, only to get delayed again as he was rear-ended by one of his employees.  Really?  Amazing.  The funny part is that the guy who hit him didn't even know that Chad was "Chad the Boss."  The other driver was determined at fault by the police, but Chad still has to go to get a drug test, per company policy.  This little fender-bender meant that Chad didn't get home until 8:30.  At least he was okay and there wasn't much damage to the truck.  I'm just hoping this doesn't jack up the gas tank and gauge like the last little accident in Illinois did.
I slept in today and have finished up all the laundry.  I actually have absolutely nothing to do the rest of the day, so I'm really hoping Chad gets home sometime soon.  I guess I'll just catch up on tv shows, movies and books in the meantime.
I'm pretty excited for tomorrow, as I'm going in for my baseline ultrasound.  This means we're getting the ball rolling.  :-)  Hopefully, everything will look good and they'll give me birth control pills and start ordering my injections.  YIKES!!!!  We're getting SO close!  :-)  Crossing my fingers & toes....

Comments

Popular Posts