Sicky sick girl

Woke up this morning feeling icky. Went to work and blew my nose all day long. Yuck! Thankfully, I had my appointment with the RE, so I got to leave early. :-)
My appointment took longer than anticipated, but I felt comfortable with Dr Williams. (Didn't hurt that he's also a Cardinals fan!). He went through all of our options, but said he wouldn't do any more than one IUI cycle and that he really thinks I need to do IVF. Part of the reason is because of the extent of the scar tissue from Endometriosis. Dr Heaps thought IUI would do the trick, so I was a bit disappointed.
Since I felt like poop, I picked up some food and went to bed. Chad was even kind enough to pick up some Panera for me on his way home. Unfortunately, it didn't taste like I had hoped...stupid taste buds.
We left Cappy out all day, kind of like a test run. And guess what?! He was a good boy! No accidents or destruction! I'm so proud of him! (Of course, the moment I say that he will do something stupid.)
I'm fearing that I will need to call in tomorrow and also that I will need to go back to Dr Vanderzyl and get a steroid shot in my butt. Sigh...

Comments

Popular Posts