Sunday Funday???

It's Sunday night and I can finally say that I had a day with my husband!  Chad had attempted to take his fatigue day on Friday, but that didn't work out as planned - the phone rang consistently from 630 in the morning until he headed into the plant at 930.  Sigh...
Since Chad didn't get his fatigue day on Friday he took it today, and honestly I'm totally okay with it. Chad worked a long day yesterday, and as you can imagine I was losing my mind.  I did purchase our two turkeys for next week anda few other things to go along with them.  I seriously cannot wait for Thanksgiving!!!! Yummy in my tummy!!!
We had a bit of an argument last night, but got through it quickly.  This morning we rolled out of bed, ate breakfast and we t back to our plans.  Chad went upstairs to watch cartoons while I cleaned the house - vacuuming the floors, finishing laundry, cleaning the kitchen.  Super exciting.  I also prepared a cheeseball, made some mac'n'cheese, made cookie bars and grilled some steaks.  The steaks were great - man'n'cheese not so good. :-(
It's now just after 6 a d we are both pretty ready for bed and what will greet us tomorrow at the office. I plan on reading for awhile before turning in for the night,  as much as I hate football I will say that I hope to hell te Texans cream the Bears!!!'
Tomorrow is a big day for me, asi will be leaving around 145 to head to my appointment with Dr Williams at Houston Fertility Institute.  It actually a little frightening.  I need to go in with a clear head and know what we want to do.  I also need to take many notes, as chad is unable to go with me to the appointment
My next appointment with Dr Heaps is 11/30 , which will be both an annual well woman exam and for Clomid.  On December 1st we are heading to San Antonio for the branch trip.  My plans are to lounge on the lazy river, get a massage with my hubby and relax.  It's been quite awhile since we've been able to truly relax, and I know that both of us are in dire need of relaxation.
At this point, before meeting with the RE, we are planning to start our first cycle at the beginning of the yeAr.
I'm looking forward to this appointment and having more information on how to proceed. I just wish chad was able to make the appointment, too...

Comments

Popular Posts