34 weeks!!!!

How far along: 33 weeks, 4 days.
Size of baby: the size of a honeydew.  
Total Weight gain/loss: I am finally back to my prepregnancy weight.  Thank you high-calorie meals, Easter candy and ice cream.
Maternity Clothes: most definitely.  And some of them are getting too small.  Thankfully, I'm all belly.
Gender: Still a girl (I hope)
Movement: All. The. Time.  Her newest obsession is kicking me in the ribs.
Sleep: I have actually had a few nights that I slept really well, but my daytime naps are most glorious!
What I miss: being on the top of my game, not taking everything so personally, margaritas (had tacos tonight, margaritas make them much better), being able to get (and stay) comfortable
Cravings: lucky Charms, bagels & cream cheese, Reese's peanut butter eggs, ice cream, chocolate, burgers...
Symptoms: Night sweats, hot flashes, frequent urination, constipation, congestion, and a bit of heartburn.
Highlight of the week:  the nursery is finished!  (With the exception of the silly dresser that needs to be replaced.  That's a story for another blog....

Comments

Popular Posts