It's a Turn Down Day!

Chad and I slept in until 930 this morning, and he decided to work from home today. I needed to get some groceries, and although I really wanted some guacamole from HEB, I'm boycotting them until flu season has calmed down. For some reason, the thought of a walk-in clinic in a grocery store grosses me out. Talk about a cesspool of germs. Yuck! Oddly enough, when I made mention of this to Chad He was in complete agreement. Whew!
That being said, I ended up at Walmart. I picked up a few things we needed and then some. Best part about doing that at Walmart is that I don't feel as guilty doing it. :-)
I actually spent a great deal of time researching birth photographers in our area. Though I've never really considered it before, I'm kind of interested in the idea. I showed Chad some slide shows and even he is interested. In my mind, we are only going to do it once, and I'd like as many pictures as possible. Neither one of us will be thinking well, so that third party may do the trick. Yes, I could have my mom or mother-in-law do it, but they're going to be too emotionally involved. Plus, Chad and I decided that we don't want any family members in the room.
Granted, I still have some time to research this. It's not as though I'm pregnant now, I only really hope to be soon. I guess it doesn't hurt to plan ahead, right?!
I tried a crockpot recipe from Pinterest today, and it was quite yummy. I did cheesey chicken tater tot casserole. I'm looking forward to the leftovers, too!
Tomorrow, between 9-1, our new mattress will be delivered. I honestly couldn't be any more excited. We just need to make sure we wake up early and straighten up our bedroom!
My coworker, Tracey, gave me two movies to watch this weekend - The Pirate Movie and Cutting Edge. She said they're both dorky 80/90s movies. I have every intention of watching them tomorrow. :-)
I've been getting super excited about Disney, as you can imagine. I'm trying to remember where we put my mouse ears headband, but I'm drawing a blank. I got my new Coach purse today, and I plan on using it for our trip. I'm having a hard time keeping my excitement under control....

Comments

Popular Posts