Despicable Me

I'm almost embarrassed to admit this...pregnant women make me uncomfortable. Perhaps it's because it's the only thing that I want, and I'm jealous and bitter. I can't help but see their belly and long for one of my own.
I also feel somewhat guilty that I started taking my Progesterone early so that it will allow us to get started on the IUI process sooner, as it kind of dictates my cycle. I'm hoping to get the ultrasound done, everything look good, and we'll get started with the injectables and proceeded with IUI. A girl can dream, right?!
Yesterday we got our new mattress, and I'm happy to say that Chad and I both slept like logs. I don't think I've felt that rested in quite awhile. (I sleep really well in my old bed at my parents house, but oddly enough, it's a lot more plush than this bed.). Cappy unmediated rubbed his wiener all over the bed to stake his claim, and it was so difficult to get Willie off of it. I'm glad they both seem to like it, though.
In other news, Chad has decided to give up soda. He had be buy a ton of juice at the store today, and I fully expect it to hit him hard! :-).
Last night, we crawled into bed early and watched a movie. It was really a perfect night. I was actually quite surprised by the movie we watched - "American Reunion." I forgot just how funny the "American Pie" movies are. I can honestly say that I really enjoyed the movie. We both enjoyed it do much that we decided we need to buy the entire series on DVD, unfortunately Target didn't have them.
Chad and I have also been working on a "bucket list" of things we'd like to do, which is kind of enjoyable - it gives us both things to look forward to.

Comments

Popular Posts