A lil' bit of this, a lil' bit of that

Well, I will be the first to admit that Destin is absolutely beautiful. Friday was a wash, as it was raining all day long but we made the most of it and got a couples massage. We spent practically all day Saturday at the beach, but took the time to run to Walmart to replace Willie's crate for the drive home. Needless to say, I was completely beached out by the end of the day. Although the beach was beautiful, I can only handle so much. I found sand (and am still finding sand) in crevices that I didn't even know existed. Yuck. For the most part, the drive home on Sunday was uneventful. Thank the lord!!!! The kids were on good behavior, but we did hit some nasty weather. By the time we got home, we were able to eat dinner and unpack (somewhat) before going to bed. We did learn a lesson...take an extra day off before returning to work. Both chad and I were exhausted all week long, I actually broke down and has two or more cups of coffee every day this week. It has been raining in Houston all week long, and we're officially (as far as I'm concerned) out of our drought. I'm sure that the rain and storms made our work week slow, since we had many no-shows and cancellations. Practically every night this week we had takeout, since we had no food. I've been waking up in the middle of the night coughing,which seems to be normal after a trip to Florida. I'm actually feeling quite crappy today, and I wouldn't be shocked if I have an official diagnosis of bronchitis within a week. :-( I had my follow up appointment with dr heaps today. He is absolutely wonderful at putting me at ease. The good news is that my HSG was normal...the delayed films after the test showed an open right tube!!!! I am now officially on Clomid to try to overstimulate my ovaries, and have a handful of directions that I am to follow. (side note...dr heaps had to leave for a delivery so I was asked if I would see the NP, which was a no go for us, so we waited.) Chad will have testing done sometime this week, to ensure that everything is okay on his end. My biggest concern at this point, is figuring out how to discuss the time I need off with work, seeing as its short notice, due to doctors appointments. I hoping to talk to Tracey and Carlos about my situation and get some inside advice. Hopefully, we can get everything figured out quickly. Other than that, I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend at home with my boys and some of this silly infertility stuff testing solved.

Comments

Popular Posts