Is there a full moon?

"I dunno.  Was I a werewolf last night?" 
Seriously.
Leave it to Chad....
 I started yesterday refusing to get out of bed until 8am.  Mission Accomplished. :-)  After that I went to the grocery store and anxiously awaited Chad's return to the homestead.  After he worked out and payed some bills, we headed off in search of good food. We ended up at Sugar Land Town Square, at a Hibachi grill.  It was interesting, because we were the only people at the hibachi, though the chef still put on a great show just for us.  The most interesting part of the "show" was that our chef was actually Hispanic.  Bwahahaha!  Only in Texas, folks.  We had an amazing waiter, who gave us many freebies - started off with Sake bombs and ended with extra-strong Mojitos.  The food was delicious, and the service was even better.  I actually tried scallops for the first time, and I'll admit they were pretty yummy.  After dinner, we sat out on the patio chit-chatting with our waiter and people watching before heading across the street to the "Dog Boutique." 
This boutique was a pretty cool place, and they had everything you could ever imagine.  They also have (but don't advertise) a really creepy owner.  She asked us numerous strange questions and started talking about all sorts of weird things.  I could go on and on about this lady forever.  We did leave ($50 later) with two new shirts for our lil' guy - a red tee that says "I do it doggy style" and an adorable, blinged out grey tee that says "Bad to the Bone" complete with a skull and crossbones. :-)  On our way out of there, our awesome waiter stopped us and gave us MORE free drinks.  He was a trip - and when we left he said, "Be sure to drive SLOOOOW."  Too funny.
We ran by Specs to get some drinks for the weekend and this is where I found Lithuanian Vodka.  Chad wouldn't let me get it, though I thought it was pretty nifty.  We were helped out by this awesome dude named Carrington (LOVE the name) and had many laughs throughout our excursion.  Before we went home, we had to stop at CVS to pick up Chad's medicine and that was another barrel of laughs.  Somehow we ended up joking around with the Pharmacy Tech about crazy people - I tell ya, just a strange night.
As exhausted as I was (heavily sedated and in a food coma) I went straight to bed, but ended up playing around on the internet for quite awhile before falling asleep.
This morning (actually, all day) was equally strange.  I laid in bed for awhile playing on the internet (shocker, I know) until Chad woke up - at which point he asked me, "Why am I naked?"  (This is in the blog solely because he's being quite annoying right now, and I'm getting irritated.)  I had no answer for him, though now the likelihood of him turning into a werewolf seems plausible.  We ran to Home Depot to pick up some stuff for the yard, and I was happily surprised that Chad let me get stuff to plant tomatoes.  This will be an interesting experiment for me! :-)
Target was next up on our list, and we were somewhat disappointed.  Ya know those "People of Walmart" things?  Today, there should have been a "People of Target."  Yup.  Never thought that was possible.  And I, of course, left my phone at the house so I have no photo proof. :-(  First off, we saw a chick in shorts that were seriously too short and her ass hung out.  Had we looked closer I'm sure we could have seen much more than her ass.  Yes, we followed her around the store. HA HA HA!  While we were in swimwear (where I got a pretty cool new swimming suit), we saw a chick with neon pink hair...and she was wearing a lace bodysuit...with really short and low-cut shorts - so low, in fact, that we could see the leg holes of the body suit.  SCARY!  Making our way over to the grocery section, we heard a loud "CRASH" and turned to see a very large woman who wrecked her electric scooter into a display.  Holy shit.  When it came time to check out, we had two lane options - behind the weirdo with neon pink hair or behind the unlicensed driver.  Chad, of course, chose to get behind the unlicensed driver.  Definitely the wrong choice, because we were in line forever, though it was amusing.
I spent the early afternoon sweating while planting my tomatoes, and we finished out the afternoon at the pool.  Typical of our day, there was a really creepy lady at the pool - I don't think words can even begin to describe her, so I'm not going to try.  We ran by the gas station on our way back so Chad could pick up a beer (and a fajita) and somehow Chad ended up getting a free beer - I really hope they had a special going on. 
The exciting part about today was the Pinterest strawberry tip - it's amazing!!!  Seriously works like a charm - you just use a straw to "core" the strawberry.  How did I never think of that?!  Oh....and another funny part was when our neighbor, Glenn, decided that he thought our next-door neighbors name was "Chameeka"   Should have seen the look on his wife's face - hilarious. 
Nothing overly exciting to report, though I did want to share the strange happenings of the past twenty-four hours.  Hopefully tomorrow is much tamer, but I promise to report back if it isn't! :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts