Update, and then. Some

Yet ANOTHER rough week here. I anxiously waited for my phone call from the doctors office on Monday, and it never came. Since I know how difficult Monday's are at physician offices, I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Tuesday, around noon, I called and left a message for the nurse. I received a phone call an hour or so later, and the nurse (really just a MA) called back. "well, it looks normal to me, but I'll have him look at it and call you back tomorrow." Fine. Whatever. Yesterday I didn't even want to go to the bathroom because I was afraid I would miss their call. The dumbass 'nurse' (who is STILL a MA) called around 2 and said that, "everything is normal.". I asked her if it was 'normal' to have a blocked tube, seeing as you really need two to do the job... "yes. Everything looks normal." Ummmm...can I please get a copy of this so-called 'normal' report? She agreed to mailme one. In the meantime, I am still irritated. If I'm only operating at 50%, i only have a 50% chance of getting pregnant - meaning only 6 months a year I can get pregnant. Ugggggggggggghhhhhh!!!! I decided that I'm just going to wait until my appointment on July 27th to speak with the doctor, and I WILL let him know I'm none too pleased with how this was handled. I'm hoping that this procedure cleaned me out some, and perhaps this will be the month for us. I know that next month, if I'm not pregnant we will be starting Clomid. Maybe I just need to be patient. It was a fattening week at work, too. On Monday we had a patient bring us cookies and on Tuesday we got homemade authentic fried rice. All I have to. Say about that is DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! I was off of work today due to a Dermatologist appointment and met a friend for lunch after running errands. I'd not seen Deb in awhile, so it was great to see her. She is In a similar situation as myself, but has a few years (and many more procedures/trials) under her belt. It's always nice to talk to somebody who 'understands' you. Since I've kind of made this public, I've had a handful of people contact me about their own struggles. Although I don't wish this on anybody, it is nice to know that I'm not alone. I've also got to throw a huge thanks to my coworkers, Tracey and Carlos. I really don't know what I'd do without you both. Thank you for making me feel like family, and always being there for me - it means more than you'll ever know. I know that I have been kind of negative in this blog about the doctors office - although I'm irritated, I want you all to know that I absolutely LOVE my doctor. I know that he has my best interest in mind. I also truly believe that he will help us through this trying time. On Monday, I started back on the Prometrium and it totally wipes me out. It definitely isn't fun, but I will survive. I'm hoping to get all of my errands done by tomorrow afternoon so that we can fully enjoy the weekend. Tomorrow afternoon the electrician will be coming out nd HoPeFULLY fixing our issues upstairs. Saturday is the day I'm looking forward to, though. We are going out looking at a new car. Seriously. How great would it be to have a brand new SUV for the long trek back to Illinois this fall?! Yup. That's what I thought. ** please forgive any typos and grammatical errors in this blog, as I'm posting from my ipad**

Comments

  1. Yeah, totally not an acceptable response by the MA. Call them and say you want a meeting with the doctor sooner then July. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts