Tiiiiiiime! It's on our side....

Yesterday I received a copy of the official results of my HSG in the mail.  Things are starting to make much more sense now.  I do plan on calling to move my appointment up towards the beginning of July, rather than the end - which will allow me to talk to the doctor earlier regarding the results.  The results are......

It looks like my right tube might be open afterall, as the final film (after the "test") showed what appeared to be a normal-looking fallopian tube! Hooray!!!! 

Honestly, I'm half-expecting to be doing this test again.  There's always uncertainty when it comes to this sort of thing.  I guess only time will tell.

On Friday, Chad and I decided to start looking at cars yet again.  We did some looking online and found pretty much exactly what we wanted at Champion Acura in League City (I say pretty much since I still really wanted pearl and he wanted a 'color').  In order to ensure that they still had that vehicle in stock, I called and spoke with a salesman who kindly enough listed the vehicle as sold until we could come look at it on Saturday morning.  Acura was offering great financing, but we weren't in a hurry, which helped us out.  After last year's car-buying fiasco we decided that we would tell somebody to eff-off and that we'd leave without buying a vehicle.  Thankfully, we didn't need to do so.  Our salesman, Manny, was great and it was probably the most enjoyable car-buying experience we've had.  (Honda of Illinois was great, too.)  It was just a top-notch dealership and the staff was phenomenal.  They never talked down to us or made us the least bit uncomfortable.  In fact, when we asked Manny if we could play "Let's Make a Deal" he got right down to business and they came back almost $5000 less than we anticipated.  Definitely one of the easiest deals ever.  Chad said he figures it has something to do with the fact that we were at a "Luxury" dealership.  We got absolutely everything we wanted (minus the pearl exterior for me) and absolutely LOVE our new 2012 Acura MDX.  Hmmmmmm.  I feel like I should be on "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" now - the car is just that amazing.  (Insert Chase's impression of Robin Leach here..."This week on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous we visit the Coffman family...")  LMAO!  Since pearl wasn't an option this time, we went with Crystal Black Pearl with Parchment leather - aka: black with tan leathah.  (That was a Chad-ism, I apologize for the dorkiness)  I swear to God, it is so typical for it to storm something nasty after we purchase a new car - by the time we got home the car was filthy dirty. (Yes, I got the car washed this morning.  Pretty certain this will be a weekly run for us.)
On our way home from spending a lot of money, we ran by Cavenders and bought ourselves cowboy hats for the beach in a few weeks.  :-)  Soooo looking forward to that trip - my plans include the beach, a massage, cocktails and books.  Sounds perfect!  We also ran by Jos. A Banks to purchase the suit for Brenna's wedding - that didn't go so well.  Chad definitely told them to eff-off and walked out of the store.  Looks like that's on our to-do list next weekend.


Chad's out playing golf with a friend, and I'm enjoying quiet time with my two cuddly boys.  We took Cappy out for a spin in his new pimp-mobile and he absolutely loved it.  Unfortunately, he wouldn't sit in the back with his daddy.  His daddy did watch a movie while we were cruising around the neighborhood.  Sigh...I'm lucky that I got to spend any time with him yesterday - all he wanted to do was watch DVDs in the truck.  Story of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts