Here We Grow Again!

I was literally speechless.  Those of you who know me, know that this doesn't happen often.  Although we knew there were people anxiously awaiting the news, we decided to keep it quiet until after our Ultrasound five days later.
That weekend seriously dragged ass.  We did everything we could to keep our mind off of it and stay busy.  
Of course, we arrived at HFI early Monday morning, anxious about the Ultrasound.  There they were...
"Phil & Lil"
"The Rugrats"

The TWINS.

Yep, two babies.  

Once again, all I could do was laugh.  The irony of it all was incredible.

First off, the day before my Beta, Chad's sister called us to tell us she was pregnant...with twins.
Secondly, we really wanted twins last time, NOT this time around.

Quite frankly, the logistics of it all frightened the shit out of me.  But we would make it work.  We texted people and made phone calls before making it Facebook official.

Holy shit!  We are having twins!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts