Persistence

After a delicious dinner of pork chops and four cheese risotto last night, I finished my Michael Palmer book and passed out.  I slept so well that I don't think I woke up once last night.  Chad, on the other hand, didn't sleep so well.  I'm not quite sure what the reasoning was, but I do remember that it had something to do with Cappy.  Silly puppy!
This morning I started taking my ADD medications again, and so far I can can feel the difference.  First of all, I don't have much of an appetite, but I'm definitely not going to complain about that.  :-)  I have spent practically all day applying for jobs - at Methodist, Texas Children's, St. Luke's and other random places.  I have applied for over 20 jobs thus far.  I'm hoping that all of my persistence pays off, though I'm not going to hold my breath.
I'm just now getting to the point where I am starting to get bored, which isn't bad since Chad will be home in a few hours! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts