It's raining, it's pouring!

I had another long, sleepless night last night.  After a few hours of laying there wide awake, with multiple thoughts running through my head I decided to take Tylenol PM.  Eventually it worked and I fell asleep.  Unfortunately, I woke up very groggy and grumpy - taking Cappy potty this morning was very difficult.   After Chad got out of the shower he forced me to get out of bed to take Cappy, who was spooning my head, to the bathroom.  Ugh!  I forgot how much work dogs were.  I love Cappy dearly, but holy cow!  Cappy, after ten days of good behavior, decided to nip at Chad when he gave me a kiss goodbye. He got yelled at and put in his crate.  I think we've been giving him too much freedom, so he will be back in his crate overnight.  I'm just thanking God that tomorrow is Friday, which means Chad doesn't have to work - at least if Cappy cries all night long it's not that big of a deal.
I went to Methodist TMC again to get my TB test read, and made it there without GPS or getting lost again!!! :-) The TB test was negative, and I even stopped on my way out to direct a patient in the right direction.  It's kind of a big deal that I knew where to send them, considering the hospital is so large.  The only downside to my trip this morning is that the elevators from the parking garage were on the fritz.  It was a bit nerve-wracking, especially considering how much I like elevators.  At one point on our way down (I was parked on the highest level) there were about 15 people in the elevator, and I could just see how awful it would have been for me if the thing got stuck. 
On my way home, it started looking quite ominous, and it started pouring just as I got to the apartment complex.  Of course, Cappy was hysterical since I got home and there was absolutely nothing that I could do about it since it was pouring.  We definitely needed the rain, and thankfully it cooled it off a bit!
Last night, we got the pleasure of rescheduling our vacation to Disney.  This is the second time that we've had to reschedule due to Chad's work, and both times it has ended up costing us more money.  It's annoying, but I'm thankful that Chad has a good job that allows us to go on vacations practically whenever we want to.  We moved our trip up a week, and the Polynesian didn't have any rooms available, so we ended up booking our room at Beach Club.  We are both excited about this, as it will be nice to be able to walk to EPCOT, since that's where we will spend most of our time.  We did have to cancel our reservations at 'Ohana, which we were looking forward to.
I cannot wait for the weekend, even though in my life it's always the weekend.  :-)  I'm looking forward to going to the house and seeing what progress was made in the past week.  I'm also looking forward to pizza tomorrow night! Yummy!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts