The Dump

Don't say that I didn't warn you -  this blog is literally about shit.  Not mine, not Chad's, and not Charleigh's.  I will say however, it's actually a funny story. (Well, not totally funny to me, but the irony of it all is pretty humorous.)

On Saturday afternoon, after the rain appeared to subside, we decided to go by the house and check it all out.  We were pretty excited to see what progress had been made.  The garage doors were open, so we headed in. Checked out the twins bedroom and bathroom and laundry room before making our way into Charleigh's "big girl" bedroom.  Chad tried to get into Charleigh's bathroom, but the door was locked.  Lights were also on.   I had a gut feeling what was going on in there...

Pause & Rewind:

You see, during the construction of our last home, we walked into the guest bathroom one day to find a terrible stench - and shit on the floor.  I was not happy and went directly to our sales counselor regarding it.  Apparently, not long after I left, our CM/builder went by and saw it and said they needed to get their cleaning crew out there ASAP, "before Diana sees."  Oh, Chris...you knew me well.

So, this go round, I had a talk with our CM/builder about this issue at our preconstruction meeting.  He assured me this would not be happening this time around, and ensured that there would be not one, but two portapotty's on our jobsite.  There are, in fact, two portapotty's on our lot to prevent this from happening.

Pause & fast forward:

We were in the kitchen and I heard a rustling noise.  I turn around and there was a Hispanic (not being racist, just speaking the truth) trying to sneak out of our house.  I grabbed Chad...I knew it!  I watched this man run across the street to another jobsite, a jobsite of a DIFFERENT builder.  Meanwhile, Chad went in Charleigh's bathroom to scope it out.  Guess what?!  The dude, sure enough, took a giant crap in Charleigh's toilet...and didn't flush.  Chad took a picture of the excrement to show our sales counselor, while I contemplated running after the fat bastard.  As you know, running really isn't in my vocabulary right now - and Chad pointed out the guy probably didn't even speak English.  For God's sake, there are TWO portapotty's in our front yard.

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Seriously, folks.  Shouldn't we be the first people to take a shit in our new house?! I know that if there's a clog, I take comfort in knowing whose poop I'm plunging!

So, after we loaded up the car we stopped by the sales office so Chad could speak with JP regarding this issue.  Believe me, this will be mentioned to the CM this week and there will be signs posted on the doors and toilets.  Blame it on my hormones, but this is COMPLETELY unacceptable.

We drove back by the house ten minutes later and caught another construction worker making his way towards our home. Oh, hell no...

Chad went and inspected the house and locked it up.  At least this guy was intelligent enough to use the portapotty!

Obviously, I'm still pretty hot over this.  And I will definitely make it known that this is unacceptable.

Yesterday, two days after the fact, it hit me...

How the hell did the dude wipe his ass?! There's certainly no toilet paper in the new house.  Did he just walk around all day with a dirty butt?!?! Ewwwww.....



Inquiring minds want to know.  

Or do they?!



Comments

Popular Posts