Friends

Throughout our journey I was blessed with some amazing friends, the majority of them I will never meet.  I'm not sure how it happened, but I stumbled across this awesome group of girls on Instagram that were going through the same thing.  We live all over the world, but have one thing in common - infertility.
These girls were (and still are) my cheerleaders.  They understand me better than people I've known for years, and were the best support system I could ever ask for.  Many of us have had our miracle babies, and some are still trying.
You're probably asking yourself what point I'm trying to make, right?! Here it is...

You don't have to physically meet somebody to be friends.  I can tell you now that some of the people I consider my closest friends are people that I've never met.  And, some of the people I thought I was close to weren't there when I needed them most - Proving that you never know who your friends are until the going gets tough.  So, thank you girls for being my friends.  I hope I mean as much to you as you mean to me.

Xoxo,
Mrschadlc11

Comments

Popular Posts