Happy anniversary!!!!

Yesterday marked our two year anniversary. We didn't do much yesterday, as my husband was a bit under the weather. Today, however, we made up for it...
Since we had to cancel our "80's night" at Center Court last night, we rescheduled it for tonight - and it was every bit as magical as I thought it'd be. (Well, as magical as a pizza place and bar can be!)
I took great pride in getting ready in my Walmart outfit - complete with maternity leggings (the only leggings I could find.). Not going to lie, they were the most comfy pants ever!!!! We had a few drinks , ate dinner and partied. After all, tonight could very well be the last hurrah!
Jake, sweet as he is, brought me roses. This was so thoughtful - especially considering that Chad didnt even get me an anniversary card! (I guess he thinks this insemination thing is enough!)
After our lovely and romantic (ha) dinner, we headed home as we have to arrive at Piney Point with Chad's little guys at 8am tomorrow.
It felt awesome to give myself the last injection. I'm so over needles that you have no idea. We will be waking up at 6 tomorrow morning to get ready to go to Piney Point for the first procedure, I'm seriously so excited that I could scream. There are so many other things in my mind that are exciting as well. I cannot wait until I get to share them with y'all!
In the meantime, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We really could use all the positive thoughts as we are so ready for our miracle!













Comments

Popular Posts