Tiiiiiime! It's on Our Side...

This is going to be the longest two weeks ever. I've already started to test out the trigger shot.
I've also already called the answering service and had the doctor on call paged. Yes, I feel like complete shit. My belly is distended and kind of hard. I have horrible cramping pains. It hurts to walk. Certain positions hurt as well. Tomorrow is going to be one long day! (I've already warned my coworkers)
Oh! The on call doctor said it could be a few things, including some rare serious things. He didn't seem too concerned, though. He gave me some Vicodin and told me I could take it every four hours, but it it gets unbearable tonight to go to the ER. (Hopefully we don't need to make an ER visit. if we do, we will be going to methodist Sugar Land) and if I'm still hurting tomorrow morning I need to be seen in the office. Yuck!
It will be okay though. I'm hoping the Vicodin will help.
Chad, on the other hand, seems to think I'm pregnant and that his super-child is trying to walk out of my vagina. Yuck!!!
I'm hoping I'm pregnant and that this pain equals gain!

Comments

Popular Posts