Crazy Days of Summer

Another interesting week at work for me. On Monday afternoon, about five minutes before we closed, my I received a phone call from our OB regarding Chad's test results.  There were some abnormal findings, so we had to make another appointment for Friday to speak with him in person.  Ugh!  Obviously, this put me in a bit of a foul mood for the evening.  As expected, I started crying, right in front of my patients...How embarrassing.  Oh well...
It was a long week since we were both anxiously awaiting the appointment on Friday.  Thankfully, I have some absolutely AMAZING friends that made me smile when I didn't want to.  :-)  (I love you guys!!!)  And, the Five'o'clock Power Hour (Bwhahahahha) at work on Tuesday was absolutely awesome - I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face. :-)
The bright spots this week, besides the Five'o'clock Power Hour, were getting the pool design and quote from the pool guy and the AMAZING compliment I received from our "Director".  Super stoked about the pool, though.  It is so perfect that it's ridiculous - I'll have to see if I can figure out how to upload the designs on here for ya'll to see. 
Since I'm back on the Progesterone I am (once again) exhausted.  Of course, I've been having horrific nightmares lately which doesn't help me sleep - I am one pooped girl, to say the least.
Thankfully, our appointment yesterday went better than expected - though I was ready to shoot Chad when he was playing around in the exam room.  Apparently, Chad has some "super sperm" - his count was three times that of the normal/average man.  (Of course, those of you who know Chad know that he's anything but normal and average.) :-)  The bad news is that the doesn't have the normal amount of "normal" sperm.  We talked to the doctor, who said that IUI should definitely get me pregnant, and decided to continue on the path we are on right now.  That will give Chad the opportunity to do some research about our insurance, since we do not have any infertility benefits - and we're already getting bills. :-( 
In the meantime, I'm also going to consult with my uncle regarding the test results and see if he has any other ideas or suggestions for us.  (Since he doesn't have any financial bias in this regard, I know he'll give us sound advice...not that I don't trust our OB.)

Comments

Popular Posts