Harden My Heart...

I have almost survived a second cycle of Clomid! I say almost because, well, I haven't had my follicle check yet and I've been slightly more emotional this time around. :-(
I have scheduled Chad's appointment with a Urologist for mid-October, after we return from Illinois. I also have a hard copy of the test results in my possession.  From what I gathered looking at the official results, things aren't as grim as I thought they may be; but I'm still hoping that Dr. Lipshultz, the famous Urologist (famous for Vasectomy reversals and Male-factor infertility) will run the tests again and tell us that it was an error.
Last Friday, I spent the afternoon with my Houston BFF, Suzanne, and her adorable kiddos.  We had a great time, just chillaxing by the pool and talking - I am so thankful that I have her in my life.  She is truly one of a kind. :-).
This week has been fairly stressful, and I'm sure the drug cocktail (and my hormones) played a huge role.  I have been absolutely exhausted all week long and people have just been rubbing me the wrong way. Inconsiderate people, fake people, lazy people, stupid people...you name it, they've been on my nerves.  I had agreed to work this morning, which put me into overtime status.  Honestly, I was dreading it since I'm so exhausted.  My boss emailed me on Wednesday afternoon with a schedule change, so I got to sleep in today. Whew!!!  I really didn't know how I would survive the four hours today.  Unfortunately, sleeping in was cut short by Chad's phone ringing and then my phone ringing with work questions.  Oh well.
Chad had to run in for a meeting this morning and then we got to spend an hour or so together before he left for a golf outing in Baton Rouge.  Thankfully, he'll be back tomorrow night.  As much as I miss him already, I will admit that I'm pretty stinking excited about girls night out with Suzanne.  Shopping is so much more enjoyable when you're not alone! And, dinner and drinks will be enjoyed too! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts