Back to school...

Not for me, though I will admit that I really miss school.  I cannot lie, I do think about going back - going to PA School, in fact, but I know that it's not worth the time or expenditure.  If I went back, I feel like I'd have to work full-time and once we have kids that's not something I want to do.  Plus, going back to school would set starting our family back for quite awhile. :-(
On Friday evening, Suzanne came over andwe went shopping for the upcoming weddings in Illinois. I can honestly say that it's been awhile since I had that much fun.  I tried on a horrific jumpsuit and a pleather dress, we were both laughing so hard we thought we were going to cry.  I ended up with four dresses, two of which are absolutely awesome.  We also had a blast at dinner, making bets and crossing the line. :-) it was a great night, and I cannot wait to do it again!  A special thanks to her hubby, Jeff, for allowing us the girls night while he watched the kiddos. :-)
I laid low yesterday, and will be doing the same today.  After last week, I want to be fully prepared for work and well-rested.  I was super excited when Chad got home last night, and look forward to actually spending some time with him today.

Comments

Popular Posts