The house

This weekend was bittersweet, as we started packing up stuff in our home to prepare it for listing.  My closet now contains primarily maternity clothes with a few old tee shirts for good measure.  I left out my sandals and slip on tennis shoes as well.i guess I really have to stay on top of laundry now.
Right now everything is staged in our garage, meaning I have to park in the driveway until our POD is delivered.  We browsed HAR for rental homes in our area, and found a few.  Our concern is, however, that we can't fulfill a 6 month lease that most require.
There's a newer apartment building not to far from us and we found that they do have some 3 bedroom units, so we need to Check them out.  Obviously, a long-term lease is a huge drawback for us.  But, we need to make sure that we have 3 bedrooms, in the event that babies decide to arrive early and my mom has to come down to help out.  (I know she's saving her 5 weeks of vacation for this)
This entire process is stressful, but I know that somebody is. Going to come along and fall in love with our home just like we did.

Comments

Popular Posts