12 Weeks

How far along? 12w6d - today is my final day in my first trimester
Total weight gain/loss: i lost 3 pounds since Monday.
Maternity clothes: Definitely, Although I'm only 12 weeks, I look more like I'm 24 weeks pregnant
Have you told family and friends? Yep
Have you started to show yet? Yes, people are actually asking noe
Sleep:  sleeping pills are awesome, but I still have to get comfortable
Best moment this week: first trimester screen - Dr Gei gave us genders! Baby A is a boy - Carter Richad, BabyB is a girl - Cambelle Rose
Miss Anything? food & wine
Movement: they are pretty active
Food cravings: Chipotle 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Pretty much everything makes me sick, it's a good day if I can eat one meal
Gender prediction: boy & girl
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: food aversions, nausea, heightened sense of smell, gagging, lightheadedness, exhaustion, generally grumpy, overly emotional
Major purchases this week? We went to the design center and picked all the finishes we want In the new house.  We also bought some boy clothes.
looking forward to: getting the house started and feeling better,

Comments

Popular Posts